Data-Backed Strategy and Market Operations
Combining multi-disciplinary technology infused advisory, intelligence and growth services to provide a new kind of solution for bold ventures eyeing the capital markets.
Published & Featured on
Being a public company in 2022 is no simple task
This is even more true as a small-cap company fighting for the attention of retail investors. In order to succeed, you need to understand your investors. To do this, you must dissect their dreams, hopes and fears, and use unique tools in order to retain them, and attract new ones.
More importantly, you need a business strategy to create catalysts that construct a data-backed business narrative that is exposed to investors within the right context.
New Challenges in the Digital Age
New Challenges Facing Management
- Measuring open source data that is fragmented and dispersed
- Correlating chatter and OSINT with financial events
- Adapting narrative and strategy based on sentiment and measuring performance
- Avoiding narrative stagnation that can allow for well poisoning
- Monitoring threats in real time and responding when needed to fake news.
Shifts in the Retail Investor Mentality
- Don’t trust ‘the establishment’ and despise spokesman-ship.
- Pursue alternative sources of information, and more authentic opinions.
- Look beyond raw financial data, to collective sentiment alongside an unconscious herd mentality.
- Easily swayed by naysayers.
- Active on new and fragmented forums that require unique tools for measurement
Public Companies Face a Complex Data Landscape
Combining market data, investor data, and open source perception data is a discipline that public companies are missing, and this severely harms their ability to reach investors, grow as a company, and facilitate strategic moves.
Small Caps Face The Threat of Stagnation
Stagnation has been shown to be one of the greatest threats that small cap stocks experience.
Whether it’s a lack of real news or just a lack of coverage, attention and chatter, stagnation allows a small amount of naysayers to poison the well and create mass distrust among the whole retail investor audience. Today’s small caps need 24/7 real time monitoring and mitigation.
To Fix This, We've Developed New Set of Tools
We provide the ultimate data driven service for publicly traded companies looking to leverage the fragmented data landscape.
Using our unique data methodology, we are able to analyze mass amounts of data points and derive strategic insights regarding investor perception, sentiment, trading activity, as well as alerting to threats like manipulation and opportunities to capitalize on.
Our strategic advisory services combine insights from our data disciplines with years of experience to help you navigate the complex capital markets arena while building a foundational narrative and strategy that resonates with key players.
Our growth practice provides you with unique data-driven tools to expand your audience and build a strong relationship with investors around the globe using both large and targeted efforts to achieve strategic, research backed goals.
SOME EXAMPLES OF HOW WE CAN APPLY OUR SERVICES
Read news about us and our clients, insights from our team, and more.